Monday, May 17, 2010

Final Project Rationale

I chose Infinity Ward's Modern Warfare 2 to do my final project on because it is one of the passions that I have that I thought I could really do a good job on. I was going to do reading because I am an avid reader but I didn't see my passion for reading coming across well through technology. My image slides for the final presentation were just plain old fun to make, and I'd find myself itching to play the game when I got out of class after working on my project. I decided to focus mainly on the campaign mode of the game (story mode), as opposed to the multiplayer aspect because I felt that the campaign is more of a personal experience than playing multiplayer with millions of other players online.
Unfortunately I botched my voice recording as it wasn't on my flashdrive when I went to finish. I had planned on having the natural gun noises (in that cool percussion beat) open my project, then have my voice come in and then end with the quote on the last slide. As it turns off I still think it is pretty cool, though admittedly I could have had an easier transition from the gun noise to the quote.

No comments:

Post a Comment